The International Bowel Ultrasound (IBUS) Group is a not-for-profit association, founded by a group of international experts in bowel ultrasonography and inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD), who aims to promote the high-quality performance and adoption of intestinal ultrasound in IBD around the world. IBUS has established a global education program for interested gastroenterologists. For further info please visit our website here.
We are looking for an experienced Office Manager interested in research and innovation projects and working in an international medical environment, with passion in developing, implementing, and monitoring efficient organizational processes to streamline operations, especially in complex multidisciplinary structures.
The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded professional with at least two years of experience in efficient office management, excellent organizational and time management skills and appropriate IT knowledge.
The position includes the following primary duties:
· Office duties such as members management, communication with vendors and clients
· Supporting the management in all organizational and administrative matters
· Management of confidential documents and documentation of projects/ maintenance of project folders
· Active participation in working groups of the association
· Organization and accounting of business trips and events in collaboration with the Events team (in person and online)
The profile ideally includes:
· Completed business administration, equivalent qualification, or solid professional experience in the field of office management.
· Excellent handling of standard MS Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Confident handling of online tools (banking, purchasing, travel, social media, etc.)
· Friendliness and enjoyment in dealing with people (employees and customers/colleagues), in person, by telephone, and in written contact.
· Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken). Other languages are an advantage.
· Competence in written and verbal communication and reporting
· Independent, forward-looking work style, conscientiousness, and diligence
· Commitment, trustworthiness, discretion, and a willingness to improve
What we offer:
· Independent and varied tasks
· Interesting and challenging work in large projects
· International and dynamic working environment
· The opportunity to work in a diverse, friendly, and creative environment with talented colleagues.
· A modern office with excellent transport connections in Berlin
· Type of position: Full-time (40 h), initially temporary position (6 months) with the prospect of permanent employment.
IBUS Group is committed to attracting and developing the best people by providing an inspiring and inclusive work environment where talent and hard work are indeed recognized, encouraged, and rewarded (professional development budget; bonuses). After a six-month probationary period, there is the possibility of a permanent contract.
We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary requirements, references, and motivation letter.