Members’ Meeting 2020
Date & Time:
Dear IBUS Group members, dear colleagues,
The IBUS Group association wishes you a successful beginning of the year. We are looking forward to reach new heights in this year!
We would like to invite you to our next IBUS Group members' meeting which will take place during the ECCO congress 2020 in Vienna.
Date: Wednesday 12th February 2020, 6:15 - 7:45 p.m.
Location: Room LEHAR 4 at the ECCO conference venue
1. Welcome (Christian Maaser)
2. Official Hand over of the 1st IBUS-ECCO research grant (Kerri Novak + Marc Ferrante)
3. Report from IBUS chair (Christian Maaser)
4. EduCom report (Dan Carter)
5. SciCom report (Kerri Novak)
6. ComCom report (Rune Wilkens)
7. Update sponsors (Torsten Kucharzik)
8. Finance report
9. Election of board members
10. News from our platinum sponsors
11. IUS abstracts at ECCO 2020 (Britt Christensen)
12. National initiatives: GENIUS (Jake Begun)
In addition to lots of IUS information, we will have fingerfood and drinks to enjoy accomplishments of the IBUS Group with IUS colleagues from all around the world. For room planning purposes, we would appreciate a confirmation of your attendance. We are very much looking forward to seeing you in person and shape the future of IBUS Group together.
MD/ PhD, IBUS chair